A new era begins for the Langbourne Brothers...
It is 1898 in Bulawayo, Rhodesia, and the Langbourne brothers' business is maturing, and so are the boys.
Morris decides the time is right for them to expand the business into Europe and he leaves his younger siblings to grow the African operation while he returns to his homeland in Ireland.
But Africa works in her mysterious ways; good plans are always put to the test, and this is no exception for the Langbourne brothers.
BASED ON A TRUE STORY
Langbourne's Evolution (Book 4) E-Book
If you download directly to a tablet, open the downloaded file on your tablet and your preferred reader app should automatically open.
To receive an ebook on your electronic reader, first, ensure you save the downloaded file to a folder you can find on your computer. Then, follow these steps:
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Once connected, your device should appear on your computer as a removable storage device.
- Locate the ebook file on your computer that you'd like to transfer to your device.
- Drag and drop the ebook file from your computer to the appropriate folder on your device. (For most models, this is typically the "Books" folder.)
- Safely eject your device from your computer.
- Your ebook should now be accessible on your device for you to read.
In the case of a Kindle reader, we suggest you download the file as usual and then email the file to your specific Kindle email address. This can be found on your Kindle device at Settings>Your Account>Send-to-Kindle E-Mail. Your address will look something like *****@KINDLE.COM
The e-book should appear in your Library about five minutes later. If not, try and sync from your Kindle App.