In the treacherous landscape of 19th-century Africa, destiny guided the fates of three young men from America, Scotland and Africa to cross a deadly path.
United by an unyielding will to survive and serve, their extraordinary bravery rewrote the course of southern Africa's history. An awe-inspiring true story of resilience, sacrifice and loyalty.
E-Book - "To Brave Men" by Alan P. Landau
Because of the large number of device types, makes and models, every device is slightly different for downloading e-books off the web. This book will be delivered to your email inbox as an attachment ending in .epub.
If you download directly to a tablet of phone, open the downloaded file on your tablet or phone and your preferred reader app should automatically open.
To receive an ebook on your electronic reader device, first, ensure you save the downloaded file to a folder you can find on your computer. Then, follow these suggested steps:
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Once connected, your device should appear on your computer as a removable storage device.
- Locate the ebook file on your computer that you'd like to transfer to your device.
- Drag and drop the ebook file from your computer to the appropriate folder on your device. (For most models, this is typically the "Books" folder.)
- Safely eject your device from your computer.
- Your ebook should now be accessible on your device for you to read.
If this does not work, please refer to the instructions for your specific device.
In the case of a Kindle reader, we suggest you download the file as usual and then email the file to your specific Kindle email address. This can be found on your Kindle device at Settings>Your Account>Send-to-Kindle E-Mail. Your address will look something like *****@KINDLE.COM
The e-book should appear in your Library about five minutes later. If not, try and sync from your Kindle App.