The story of the Langbourne brothers continues.
Filled with courage, nurtured by a determination to succeed, and driven by a spirit of adventure, two Irish brothers, Morris (17) and David (16) set off for a new country north of Southern Africa to become General Merchants.
Their daring journey takes them into the wildest parts of Africa with only a very elusive track to guide them. Along the way they learn about Africa's amazing animals, birds, plants and insects, her beauty and deadly secrets.
Morris' amazing financial and business abilities, supported by David's boundless energy, sharp mind and likable character, shape the brothers into a formidable team.
It was 1893, and the brothers unwittingly walked headlong into Africa's turbulent history.
BASED ON A TRUE STORY AND ACTUAL EVENTS.
Langbourne's Rebellion (Book 2) E-Book
If you download directly to a tablet, open the downloaded file on your tablet and your preferred reader app should automatically open.
To receive an ebook on your electronic reader, first, ensure you save the downloaded file to a folder you can find on your computer. Then, follow these steps:
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Once connected, your device should appear on your computer as a removable storage device.
- Locate the ebook file on your computer that you'd like to transfer to your device.
- Drag and drop the ebook file from your computer to the appropriate folder on your device. (For most models, this is typically the "Books" folder.)
- Safely eject your device from your computer.
- Your ebook should now be accessible on your device for you to read.
In the case of a Kindle reader, we suggest you download the file as usual and then email the file to your specific Kindle email address. This can be found on your Kindle device at Settings>Your Account>Send-to-Kindle E-Mail. Your address will look something like *****@KINDLE.COM
The e-book should appear in your Library about five minutes later. If not, try and sync from your Kindle App.